ISO CLOCK for windows taskbar

  • jamespeteroneill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      I have added a page to my website with details of using ISO 8601

      http://www.ukastro.com/ISO8601.html

      also is details of a small freeware program i use to put ISO date and
      time in place of the normal windows taskbar clock.

      just use (yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:sszz) as in the option line during setup
      of TClockEx

      Regards

      James
    • g1smd_amsat_org
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
        On 2004-07-02 jamespeteroneill wrote:

        > I have added a page to my website with details of using ISO 8601

        > http://www.ukastro.com/ISO8601.html

        > also is details of a small freeware program I use to put
        > ISO date and time in place of the normal windows taskbar clock.

        > just use (yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:sszz) as in the option line during setup
        of TClockEx.

        [2004-07-04]

        I have used TClockEx for several years. I asked the author about
        possibly making the ISO format the default when first used. He sort of
        agreed with that but never implemented it.

        For your ISO 8601 links section, you might also consider adding:
        http://dmoz.org/Science/Reference/Standards/Individual_Standards/ISO_8601/
        too.

      • annalyn bermas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
          ian,

          really dnt have an idea how to communicate in an ISO group.. im just a member.... will u teach me how to..... it will be highly appreciated.....

          thanks so much....

          anne

          On 2004-07-02 jamespeteroneill wrote:

          > I have added a page to my website with details of using ISO 8601

          > http://www.ukastro.com/ISO8601.html

          > also is details of a small freeware program I use to put
          > ISO date and time in place of the normal windows taskbar clock.

          > just use (yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:sszz) as in the option line during setup
          of TClockEx.

          [2004-07-04]

          I have used TClockEx for several years. I asked the author about
          possibly making the ISO format the default when first used. He sort of
          agreed with that but never implemented it.

          For your ISO 8601 links section, you might also consider adding:
          http://dmoz.org/Science/Reference/Standards/Individual_Standards/ISO_8601/
          too.

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • jamespeteroneill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2004
            --- In ISO8601@yahoogroups.com, "g1smd_amsat_org" <g1smd@a...> wrote:
            > On 2004-07-02 jamespeteroneill wrote:
            >
            > > I have added a page to my website with details of using ISO 8601
            >
            > > http://www.ukastro.com/ISO8601.html
            >
            > > also is details of a small freeware program I use to put
            > > ISO date and time in place of the normal windows taskbar clock.
            >
            > > just use (yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:sszz) as in the option line during
            setup
            > of TClockEx.
            >

            > [2004-07-04]
            >

            > I have used TClockEx for several years. I asked the author about
            > possibly making the ISO format the default when first used. He sort
            of
            > agreed with that but never implemented it.
            >

            > For your ISO 8601 links section, you might also consider adding:

            http://dmoz.org/Science/Reference/Standards/Individual_Standards/ISO_8
            601/
            > too.
            >

            > Cheers,
            >
            > Ian.
            >

            > [2004-07-04]

            Ian,

            Thanks for that link. I have added it to my webpage.

            Yes it does seem stupid that in TClockEx you don't use ISO notation
            to get ISO date and time.

            Regards

            James