Poll results for ISO8601

  • ISO8601@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      The following ISO8601 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What would you think of 04.01.03?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - 2003-01-04, 13 votes, 72.22%
      - 2004-01-03, 4 votes, 22.22%
      - 2003-04-01, 1 votes, 5.56%
      - 2004-03-01, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ISO8601

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Shaun Moss
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Message
        I'm sorry - I must have missed this poll - I don't remember seeing any message about it - maybe the lack of response was partly due to the mailing list problems we were having last year?  What does 04.01.03 mean?

        Shaun

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          Message
          Sorry, my mistake, I was getting my groups mixed up (oops)
          Shaun