[ISO8601] Another Success.

  • g1smd@amsat.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      [2000-Jun-02]

      When I design and write Web Sites for other people, I always include a Hit
      Counter from 'TheCounter.com' on the site. This free service offers an
      in-page hit count display, and sends a weekly email with site statistics to
      the registered Web Site owner.

      The date format used in these email messages has been:

      31 March
      1 April
      15 May etc; not easy to read as it is not neatly arranged in columns.

      About a month ago, the email format changed to:

      2000-05-15
      2000-05-16
      2000-05-17 etc.

      Initially there was a bug, where the first nine days of the month of May
      printed in a format like:

      2000-05-9 (rather than 2000-05-09)

      so I'll check the first report in June to see if this glitch has been fixed.

      Another success, and a site to recommend to others.

      <mail://g1smd@...>

      <http://www.qsl.net/g1smd/>
      <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dstrange/y2k.htm>
      <http://www.aegis1.demon.co.uk/y2k/y2k.htm>

      <ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/ham/misc/g1smd.zip>
      <ftp://ftp.qsl.net/pub/g1smd/>

      [2000-06-02]

      .end