RE: Potentially misleading dates vs ISO 8601

  • Yifan Ji
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 11:14 PM
      Dear TA:

      I am glad to see you now say Last updated May 15, 2000 instead of 5/15/00.
      But "Hits since 6/1/98" is not clear enough yet.

      ISO 8601 does not deal or replace with language-dependent dates.
      Anyway, if m/d/y order is preferred, the month should be written in word in
      lieu of number, especially on Internet.

      Yifan Ji