Java implementation of ISO8601

  • stephencolebourne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hi all,
      A team under my leadership has been putting together an
      implementation of ISO8601 for the Java programming language.

      The JodaTime project seeks to provide a complete replacement for the
      existing Date and Calendar utility classes provided by the language.
      Both the existing classes are very weak, and neither handles ISO8601
      well at all.

      Details of the project, and the new 0.7 release can be found at:
      Documentation: http://joda.sourceforge.net/api/index.html
      Download: http://joda.sourceforge.net/source.html

      I'm guessing that there are some programmers on this group. Maybe
      you'd like to take a look and give some feedback, either here or to
      scolebourne@.... Even non-programmers will probably
      find the documentation fairly readable!!

      Stephen
    • Stephen Colebourne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
        Doh, wrong link...here's the correct one:
        Documentation: http://joda.sourceforge.net/api-time/index.html