Re: [ISO8601] ISO 8601 references in W3C specifications

  • Stephen GOULD
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      I agree with Aron hence the need to provide a simple structured templates for
      SME software developers that they can incorporate in their software application
      developments.

      This applies to not only dates but also:

      1 Organisation communication channels
      2 Organisation physical location
      3 Individual communication channels
      4 Individual physical location

      1 Information relating to the name and communication channels of any
      organisation
      eg Tel
      Fax
      Web
      E-mail
      ref http://www.oic.org/3d1.htm

      2 Information relating to a person and their communications channels within
      that organisation
      eg Tel
      Fax
      Mobile
      E-mail
      Pager
      http://www.oic.org/3d1g3c.htm

      3 Address details for physical delivery or personal visits

      These are the type of utilities that should be provided by the ebXML
      Repositories for SME software developers.

      They should also be used by the IT departments so that the SMEs can
      send and receive the appropriate e-business information

      Stephen GOULD