Re: Correction link list pdf files

  • g_healton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
      The best site I have seen is
      http://www.astroclark.freeserve.co.uk/iso8601/index.htm which,
      strangely enough, does not have PDF files. But it DOES have many
      active links to many PDF files. Best of all, it has links to many
      (all?) versions of ISO 8601.

      I think this URL should be on the yahoo groups list under "Other
      Lists To PDF files".

      --- In ISO8601@y..., Peter Haas <PeterJHaas@t...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > With relation to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ISO8601/files/pdf_link.htm
      >
      > Currently I can not download the pdf-files from following URLs:
      >
      > ISO 8601:1998(E) [Very Early Draft: 1998] (Text/PDF: 72KB)
      > http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-sh-utils%
      40gnu.org/msg00085/8601v04.pdf

      > ISO 8601:2000(E) [Final Draft: 2000-12-15] (Text/PDF: 185KB)
      > http://www.sdct.itl.nist.gov/~ftp/x3l8/other/share/154n362.pdf
      >

      > Furthermore, I have found a new link:
      > ISO 8601:2000(E) [Late Draft: 2000-10-05] (Text/PDF: 192KB)
      > http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/n806-fdis-8601.pdf
      >
      > Cheers, Peter.
    • Peter Haas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
        Hin,

        On 2002-01-26T17:18:37Z, you wrote (I have correct the quote):
        > > With relation to
        > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ISO8601/files/pdf_link.htm
        > >
        > The best site I have seen is
        > http://www.astroclark.freeserve.co.uk/iso8601/index.htm which,
        > strangely enough, does not have PDF files.
        >
        > But it DOES have many active links to many PDF files. Best of all,
        > it has links to many (all?) versions of ISO 8601.

        This site contain the equal HTML source text, like the posted link in
        the mailing list bookmark section. I think you can find any sites, that
        contain a such list.

        But, because the list is equal, they have the same dead links.

        > I think this URL should be on the yahoo groups list under "Other
        > Lists To PDF files".

        The would be recursive (recurrent). :-)

        MfG Pit.