Issues with ISO8601

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      As I mentioned, I did a presentation at the Unicode conference on
      ISO8601, a quick overview and some of the difficulties to watch out for.

      I would be glad to receive comments. The powerpoint presentation is
      zipped and
      lives at:

      http://www.geocities.com/i18nguy/iso8601/iso8601-group.zip

      I am traveling so I may be slow to reply to comments.

      Tex Texin Director, International Business
      mailto:Texin@... Tel: +1-781-280-4271
      the Progress Company Fax: +1-781-280-4655