axiom on time calculation

  • nilamberbiswal
    Message 1 of 89 , Sep 13, 2006
      Pl. mention is there any axiom for-
      1. calculation of time span (BC & AD)
      2. one-one correspondance between Number-line & Time-line.
      3. Leap-Year (BC/AD)
      4. Zero-Year & Zero-AD.
      5. Calendar in BC years(1,2,3,...BC) & Zero-AD
      nilamber biswal
      Message 89 of 89 , Oct 27, 2006
        --- In ISO8601@yahoogroups.com, "piebaldconsult" <PIEBALDconsult@...>
        wrote:

        > You can't anchor only part of the hierarchy.

        I argue they can and did. The counter-argument would be the "chapter
        and verse"that anchors the time scale to an event. I couldn't find it.