Undoing the work of a fool

  • Han Maenen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2001
      This is what happened to day when I was using an Internet computer at the
      university. When I just sat down it was just re-starting. Then I saw the
      wrong time and date settings. Some $@#$&*# idiot
      had just changed the country settings to USA. So, I immediately re-set it to
      the original Dutch settings. There are Americans and British here and I
      think
      that one of them wanted to introduce us to a very 'advanced and
      state-of-the-art' time and date format. Now whenever I see a computer here
      with the wrong
      settings, I will restore the correct ones at once,

      Han