      From: ivy19991231@... [mailto:ivy19991231@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 2004 September 01 07:06
      To: ISO8601@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ISO8601] And on a lighter note

               That is a nice letter. However, it's actually MM/DD/YYYY that's used in only a few places in the world (off the top of my head, they are: USA, Canada (in words only), Panama, Phillippines (sp?), wherever Swahili is spoken, and maybe one or two other places in the world). It's DD/MM/YYYY that appears to be used a whole lot in our world today.
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic