460Settings in e-mail headers

  • Han Maenen
    Jun 4, 2002
      I may have found a way to eliminate mm-dd-yyyy and AM/PM times from the
      headers of e-mails. Although my computer was set to ISO 8601, my e-mail
      headers were in English and used the US format .

      This is what I did:

      1. I had my computer set to Nederland when I bought it.
      2. Now I set it to USA-English.
      3. In this format I modified for my own use the decimal sign, grouping of
      numbers and system of measurement. Then, in order to get ISO time and dates,
      I modified the corresponding US formats, and it seems to work.
      So now, in order to avoid US formats in in my e-mail headers I am using
      heavily modified USA-English settings.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic