305Re: [ISO8601] Finding PDF Copies of ISO 8601.

  • Fred Bone
    Jan 7, 2002
      Ian said:

      > Has anyone done any of this? I have seen no replies
      > to the message nor come across any additional copies
      > or links attributable to anyone in this group, while
      > traversing the web in the last few months.

      I've extracted the digit and uploaded the four versions to my Pipex
      web space; start at
      <http://www.fred.bone.dial.pipex.com/ISO8601>
      and follow the links from there. Filenames are as on Ian's site
      *except* the latest edition has its name in lowercase (154n362_.pdf)
      because it's been through my Windows system.

      This should be reasonably permanent and people are welcome to copy
      the links elsewhere.

      .. FB
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic