304Re: [ISO8601] Finding PDF Copies of ISO 8601.

  • Fred Bone
    Jan 6, 2002
      Ian said:

      > Has anyone done any of this? I have seen no replies
      > to the message nor come across any additional copies
      > or links attributable to anyone in this group, while
      > traversing the web in the last few months.

      I am intending to collect as much of this (and related) stuff as I
      can lay hands on and make it available online (I have plenty of space
      available on my Pipex account). However, it's not my top priority and
      I seem to be suffering from a shortage of round tuits ...

      Happy New Year, all.

      .. FB
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic