2205Re: [ISO8601] ISO8601 Std for Day in Year?

  • John Bogie
    Jul 18, 2010
      That's not what the OP asked about; he wants year and day number.
      Anyway, the yyyy-mm-dd format is already available in Excel (2007, at least, and when
      Windows is set to use that format).

      John

      On 17 Jul 2010 at 14:10, Tex Texin wrote:

      > If you go into number formats and choose custom, you can enter
      > yyyy-mm-dd or
      > yyyymmdd.
      >
      > If you need a macro to accomplish that, turn on macro recording and
      > format a cell as
      > above. Then save it. that should get you going.
      >
      > You can probably also set that in a function, but I haven´t tried
      > and haven´t time right
      > now.
      > If you can´t get it to work as you like, come back and clarify
      > what you need and I´ll give it
      > a go later.
      >
      > tex

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic