      From: ISO8601@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ISO8601@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of prmyers1
      Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:44 PM
      To: ISO8601@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ISO8601] ISO8601 Std for Day in Year?

      Has anyone come across an Excel macro (ideally compatible with all versions from Excel 2000 onwards) for formatting cells for the ISO8601 "Day in Year" format (ie "YYYYDDD" and "YYYY-DDD")? The year ("YYYY") component can be obtained using the Excel function "YEAR(cell)" but I can't find an existing Excel builtin function for the "day-in-year" ("DDD") component.

      Thanks.

      Paul Myers
      prmyers@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic