2200How do I show in ISO 8601 the first quarter of every year [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • john.hockaday@ga.gov.au
    Oct 22 7:49 PM

      How does one show the first quarter (January to March) of every year using ISO 8601. I know that recurring is represented by "R" and that a period for the first quarter of a year can be represented as "P3M" so I can show that the first quarter of 1990 is "1990-01/P3M". However, if I try to show this as recursive "R/1990-01/P3M" then, I think, this indicates every quarter from 1990.

      How do I show that there are gaps for the other three quarters of the years? IE. Every January to March from 1990.

      I would also prefer to not have to start in a particular year (IE. Every January to March) but I will if I have to.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic