1442Re: Dates-Timezones & eBusiness

    Jan 20, 2006
      > Operating within Europe with two main time zones and co-ordinated
      > Summer Time changes we have experienced no particular problems (over
      > several years) in our context of exchanging Traffic and Travel
      > Information Messages. At least all time processing is using the same

      Yay! A happy customer. Go forth and spread the word!

      Perhaps you could write up a small article that describes what sorts of
      things you use timestamps for and how ISO8601 solved any problems or
      concerns you had. It would make a good addition to the files section on
      here I think.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic