1416[ISO8601] BBS set up for responses

  • Stephen GOULD
    Jan 7, 2006
      13:12 Sat 07 Jan 2006 REF:AECSTFN2
      Y/R: ISO8601 Timezones

      TO: ISO8601 Special Interest Group cc ebXML Developers
      eBusiness Interests

      BBS SET UP FOR RESPONSES

      Hi - Thanks for the responses - your right we have to get away
      from manually typing dates in e-mails - 2 out of 2 wrong is a great
      way to start a discussion on an electronic standard date format !

      The reason why we have a start time/date and finish time/date is
      that, as e-mail is replacing written/typed correspondence, it
      can consume a lot of time reading and responding to e-mails
      particularly as part of Volunteer Special Interest Groups such as
      ISO 8601 and ebXML.

      Hence this is way at the 1996 OIC AGM Members unanimously voted
      to develop an eCredits process for Volunteer work
      http://www.oic.org/M

      The BBS has been set-up so you can post your response onto it to
      enable other interested parties join the discussion about ISO8601
      and Time Zones.

      It has been posted on godlikeproductions.com as

      "ISO8601 & Time Zones Work Group"

      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=197873&show
      date=&mpage=

      Look forward to working with you to spread the word on how using the
      standard electronic date format ISO8601 can really benefit eBusiness
      and eCommunity operations

      Regards

      Steve GOULD
      Chair
      OIC XML & eCommerce Special Interest Group
      OPEN INTERCHANGE CONSORTIUM
      13:36 S 2006/01/07 Syd 2065

      E: sggould@...
      W: http://www.oic.org/z/XZIG/A/