http://www.businessinsider.com/remote-islands-you-should-visit-in-your-lifetime-2015-7?op=1 Dan MacMeekin Attorney at Law 110 University Boulevard #3442 Silver
“@UNDESA: The only way to reach true #SustDev? Engaging ALL stakeholders. C/ the new @SustDev report: http://t.co/WLYevRkxpG #action2015” ... Brucebpotter1942
Tuvalu and Niue also have banks but no ATMs. Don't know whether or not they have bank regulators, but Niue probably does as it trades as a Bank of New Zealand.
The objectives of ISISA are pursued by encouraging the networking of small island communities through international communication systems, such as the ISISA e-mail groups, newsletters, and journals and the holding of periodic, multi-disciplinary conferences, employing appropriate technologies to achieve these ends.
- Jul 29, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.