RE: [ISISA] Marine protected area in the Îles-de-la- Madeleine (Quebec, Canada)

  • Guglielmo Tita
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
      Hi John,

      We shall give a presentation on our waste management project at the BVI
      meeting in May. We are more or less at 40% of the feasibility study for the
      technology coupling (biogas + plasma). In the meantime, we are also focusing
      on social innovation through 4R interventions.

      As for ISISA 2014, unfortunately I have no specific thoughts, due to likely
      personal life changes within this frame of time...

      Cheers for now!
      Guglielmo

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
        OK

        We can talk about that at Islands 2012.

        I hope that the life changes are favourable to you.

        Regards,

        Grant

        Grant McCall
        Dept of Anthropology