Robin at the Green Note

  • Noel Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      I've recently unearthed, and have been playing, a recording of one of Robin's gigs at the Green Note Cafe in London, prepared by some kind soul back then. It's rather good.

      Question is, back when? Can anyone identify when this particular gig took place? I'm confident I wasn't there myself.

      Set list:

      First half: Loftus Jones, Twelve Gates to the City, The Month of January, Absolutely Sweet Marie, Painting Box, Through the Horned Clouds, Lord Barnard and Matt Groves, Ivy.

      Second half: Pacheco, Facing West, Political Lies, Bare Fist Fighting, Take Your Burden to the Lord, Now the Leaves are Falling, First Gril I Loved, Jordan is a Hard Roard to Travel, The Loan of a Glass of Beer, October Song, Georgia on my Mind, The Irish Rover.

      From the tunes I'd guess around 2003-4.

      Noel