Re: [IRAQHistory] Old Members return to IRAQHistory Group + Other News

  • kanana thabet
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
      Madame Wafa, Thank you for your reply.

          The article in question is your article { June 26\27, 1993, The forgotten piece of history } published in 2009.

       Thank you again, with my best regards

                                                    Kenan Thabet

      From: kanana thabet <dr_kananathabet@...>
      To: IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:23 PM

      Dear Mme. Wafaa,  I thank you kindly for re- including me within your group . I went through
      the articles I had missed & I found them inspiring. But I think on almukhabarat in Baghdad ordered by Clinton took place in 1998 & not 1993. I was in Baghdad at the time.
        By the way Im an engineering geologist with B.Sc, M.Sc & PhD from the UK.ow Im an associated member of the American Traslators
      Association.. Please consider me a volanteer & a
      helping hand in anything that will help in the advancement of the group
                              Please accept my best regards

                                                         Kenan Thabet

      From: May Roberts <filmwriting2004@...>
      To: IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 1:23 PM

      Dear Wafaa:

      Thank you for the good news about the article concerning Iraqi
      music and musicians in modern history.  We never covered the subject matter of Iraq's art before.

      I look forward to receiving it.

      Thanks again,
      May Roberts