Re: [IRAQHistory] Information on Insurance in IRAQ & Important Message

  • Wafaa Al-Natheema
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2010
      Dear Misbah:

      Thank you for providing the Arabic version.  I have not read it yet,
      but I will.

      Dear Claudia and Walaa':

      My delay in not responding to you has been due to the
      hecticness I have been undergoing as a result of the International
      Seed Day (ISD).

      I will email you the voice message directly to your addresses within
      this week.  If I forget, please remind me.  I appreciate it.

      Dear Mohammed and Abdul Karim:

      Did the voice message work when sent directly to your email
      address?  I ask because I did not hear from you after I sent it.
      Feel free to reply to my address historyofiraq@... and
      not this yahoo address.

      Regards,
      Wafaa' Al-Natheema

      From: Claudia <iraqichildrensart@ verizon.net>
      To: "IRAQHistory@ yahoogroups. com" <IRAQHistory@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 11:58 AM

      Hello Wafaa’.  I could not open the attachment, when I am finally getting around to it.  Alas, it is hard for me to follow the History Group, even though I am very interested.  On some level, I feel awkward because I cannot really participate.

      I don’t want to get off the list because when I have time, I really like reading what you are all discussing and discovering.

      We struggle on.  Claudia

      On 4/12/10 8:59 PM, "Wafaa Al-Natheema" <aboutfromiraq@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Dear All:

      I was not able to open the attachment from my own laptop,
      but was able to do so from my friend's laptop.

      It would be appreciated if I know that more than five individuals have not been able to listen to it, this way I
      will resend it to you all independently of this yahoogroup
      address.

      Please let me know if you were able to listen to it or not.

      Thank you,
      Wafaa'

      Message 2 of 14 , May 8, 2010

        Dear Misbah:

        Thank you very much for attaching the Arabic version
        and making the correction.

        Arabic readers should read and distribute this informative
        article.

        Dear Wafaa:

        Thank you for your reply to my inquiry.  Looking forward
        to receiving the voice message again.

        Best Regards,
        Walaa' Ali