Iraq's Marshes

  • Umm Zannobiya
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2009

      Dear Wafaa:

      It seems that the glitches you've mentioned below are still unresolved, otherwise you would have send it to us.

      I wish you all the best with your projects and look forward to seeing
      the interview about the Marshes.

      Best Regards,
      Umm Zannobiya

      From: Rita C-S <cohen_sharaf@ hotmail.com>
      To: iraqhistory@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 11:58 PM

      Hello Wafaa' and everyone:

      This is some kind of a test to see if all is well with this group.  Since July 15, I have
      received nothing.

      I am aware that you, Wafaa', have been extremely busy in the summer, so I hope September will be less hectic and we begin again this fall with more on Iraq's history.

      This is not meant to pressure you, Wafaa'.

      Best autumn wishes to you and everyone in this group,

      Rita Cohen-Sharaf

      To: IRAQHistory@ yahoogroups. com
      From: aboutfromiraq@ yahoo.com
      Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:38:37 -0700
      Subject: [IRAQHistory] July 14

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.