Welcoming TWO New Members

  • Wafaa' Al-Natheema
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      I would like to welcome Mohammed Al-Moethen and Kanana Thabit
      to our group.  Thank you both for joining and for your interest in this group.

      PLEASE note that all our correspondence is in English or in Arabic with the exact English translation, and that the subject matter of the history of IRAQ is covered from ancient times up until the occupation of 2003.  The latter is not discussed here since it is part of the status quo.

      To introduce both new members:

      Mohammed Al-Moethen has a degree in economics from Baghdad University, MBA from Cairo University and Ph.D in Marketing from Strathclyde University (UK).  He was an associate professor at the College of Business and Adminstration (Baghdad Univ.) through 1992.  Then taught at numerous universities in Jordan and in 1999 moved to Canada.   Published three books on marketing and management.  Currently resides in Canada.

      Kanana Thabit, a member of the teaching staff at the geology dept. at the University of Mosul in Iraq,  has a bachelor degree from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne (U.K.) 1965-1966 & a Ph.D (1973) from the same university.   Currently resides in IRAQ.

      Best Regards,
      Wafaa' Al-Natheema