To IRAQ History Subscribers

  • Wafaa' Al-Natheema
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      Greetings to all,

      I would like to remind you to send your Iraq-history related announcements to be included in the January e-newsletter, which will be published and send by Janaury 29th.  Such announcements maybe concerning

      * a book or an article in the process of being printed or have been recently printed along with links and information how to order/obtain it,

      * Events focusing on Iraq history

      * A documentary film being produced or screened focusing on IRAQ's history

      * Institutions' need to hire historians or looking for the participation of historians and scholars in certain events including those with focus on Iraqi history

      * IRAQ History students' (anywhere in the world) search/need for certain sources for their papers or thesis, which can't be found in their town/country, etc..

      Regards,
      Wafaa'

      Do you Yahoo!?