Voice Message from Wafaa' Al-Natheema

  • May Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012

    Dear Subscribers:

    I attach a short voice message by Wafaa' informing you about our decision regarding the Iraq history group.  If you have any feedback
    concerning Wafaa's message, please email me and Richard Sullivan,
    or talk with Wafaa over SKYPE. Please do not send your reply
    to this group address.   Thank you.

    Wafaa's SKYPE ID is w. al-natheema

    I am bccing all subscribers who unsubscribed between 2011 and 2012.

    Wishing You All Eid Mubarek, Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

    May Roberts
    http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com