Re: [IRAQHistory] "IRAQ: A Forgotten "Day of Infamy"

  • May Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012

      Thank you, Husayn, for sending the article.  I wish you had sent it to Wafaa through SKYPE or to me at my email address and not this group's address.

      By the way, you can send a chat line or an info. via SKYPE even if the person
      is not on-line provided that he/she will access SKYPE again within a week, maybe
      two.  It will reach them instantly and alert them to read the new message when
      they are on-line.

      Wafaa needed only the link leading to the article not the article itself because
      the link to Jeff's article on the Iraq history blog has now a different article.  Can you
      email me the link?  Please send it to my personal email filmwriting2004@...
      to avoid filling everyone's inbox with additional emails.  I appreciate it.

      Was this the only article written by Jeff about the late Layla Al-Attar?  If you
      can't answer this question, please forward this note to him or email me his
      address privately.   Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      May Roberts
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
        Dear May:

        I doubt that Husayn would help you in locating the link.
        Suggesting to contact Jeff Archer would have been an extra work for you
        and would have delayed taking care of the matter further.

        There is no direct link to Jeff's article on Layla Al-Attar.  He had archived all
        his political articles in this page:  http://www.malcomlagauche.com/id12.html
        This link offers tens of articles and reports on Iraq and other related subjects,
        so our group may find them informative.

        If you scrawl down to June 2009, you'll find the article on the late Layla Al-Attar.
        So it is helpful to place a note next to the link instructing viewers to scrawl down to
        that date.

        Your email below reminded me to place the Iraqi History group's links under
        my name as I forgot to do that in my recent email commentary on Husayn's
        article.

        Best Regards,
        Richard Sullivan
[...]

        Check out the top
        rated movies.
        Yahoo! Music
        Check our Top 10,
        and many more.
        Yahoo! Search
        with Yahoo!
        shortcuts.
        .

      • May Roberts
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
          Dear Richard:

          I can not thank you enough for providing the link promptly.

          Wafaa needed to update the article with the proper
          link before the weekend so that she won't forget and because
          she cannot get to it next week.

          The updated article with the correct link in the sources section
          is here:

          It includes Jeff's and other articles in English and an Arabic article
          by Dr. Balsam. A. Hani.

          Kind Regards,