      From: May Roberts <filmwriting2004@...>
      To: IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [IRAQHistory] "IRAQ: A Forgotten "Day of Infamy"

      Thank you, Husayn, for sending the article.  I wish you had sent it to Wafaa through SKYPE or to me at my email address and not this group's address.

      By the way, you can send a chat line or an info. via SKYPE even if the person
      is not on-line provided that he/she will access SKYPE again within a week, maybe
      two.  It will reach them instantly and alert them to read the new message when
      they are on-line.

      Wafaa needed only the link leading to the article not the article itself because
      the link to Jeff's article on the Iraq history blog has now a different article.  Can you
      email me the link?  Please send it to my personal email filmwriting2004@...
      to avoid filling everyone's inbox with additional emails.  I appreciate it.

      Was this the only article written by Jeff about the late Layla Al-Attar?  If you
      can't answer this question, please forward this note to him or email me his
      address privately.   Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      May Roberts
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com