      From: W. Ali <WMS_Al@...>
      Subject: [IRAQHistory] Excellent Lecture in Arabic on the History of Oil in IRAQ
      To: "IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com" <IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:29 PM

      باللغة العربية
      The conference features Issam Chalabi and Dr. Faleh Al-Khayyat (the latter was interviewed
      by Wafaa Al-Natheema regarding IRAQ's marshes, which was recently emailed by May), very informative
      details about the history of oil in Arabic language - Must Watch:
      Walaa' Ali
      ولاء علي
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic