1150Re: [IRAQHistory] An Amazing Iraq History Project

  • Richard Sullivan
    Jul 25, 2012
      Thank you so much, Walaa.  Excellent points.

      I didn't think I would need to respond after my earlier email reply to May, but
      thank you for bringing the link below to our attention.  I hope others would
      provide answers to your questions.  Indeed, there is a strong possibility that
      this history project was initiated after our's for the reasons
      you mentioned.

      I googled the name Ms. Kurdistan Daloye.  Here is what I found:

      An event with lunch at the same university that produced the history project
      She is considered an expert -:):)

      You may find this other "important pdf" document interesting with her name
      mentioned as part of a women leadership workshop, which includes president Talabany's

      Here is a funny piece of news about her winning a Range Rover Evoque
      and the advertising gimmick by the Kurdish agency:  http://www.landroveriraq.com/news.aspx?ne=18
      and here we see her standing with her husband and child.

      There is more on line about her.

      Again, thank you for taking the time and energy to expose this history project and helping
      May in her appreciated efforts to keep this group going

      This is it for me until the end of the summer.

      Best Wishes to All for the Upcoming Eidul Fitr,
      Richard