      From: May Roberts <filmwriting2004@...>
      To: IRAQHistory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:00 AM
      Subject: [IRAQHistory] History Links

      Dear All:

      includes a list of links related to Iraq's history in Arabic & mostly English.  The page is lacking sources on King Ghazi, Qassim, the Arefs and the Baath era, so it would be appreciated if you provide some links to include in this page.

      I wonder if Ellen, Husayn, Naji and others in this group are aware of some links that provide objective historic information on the eras mentioned above!  Also it would be useful to know of other Iraq history groups/projects that have been already initiated or in the process of being created.

      Regards,
      May
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic