1143Re: [IRAQHistory] to Amr, Barbara & Jawad

  • Barbara Al-Bayati
    Jul 22, 2012
      Re: [IRAQHistory] to Amr, Barbara & Jawad Dear May Roberts,

      Interesting. No I did not receive your earlier sending of this e-mail.

      I have not been able to contribute to the informational goals of the group, since I am never quite sure whether I am receiving all of the e-mails or just what is going on. I have observed that individuals seem to get annoyed and tell each other off. The particular political or religious points of view of  individual contributors do not matter to me.  When members actually make substantive contributions, I find them interesting, no matter what the perspective.  Since I probably cannot contribute much to the group, you can remove my name from your list according to the deadline you have set.

      In the meantime, I will continue to support my husband, Saadoun Al-Bayati, in presenting authentic Iraqi music and art songs as the opportunities arise.

      Barbara Al-Bayati

      On 7/22/12 9:52 AM, "May Roberts" <filmwriting2004@...> wrote:

        My contributions to Iraqi

      Re-sending the note below in case you did not read/receive it.
      Regards,
      May
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com