1137July 18, 2005

  • Richard Sullivan
    Jul 19, 2012
      Greetings to all:

      I should have sent this note yesterday, but I only realized it today, which is still lucky.

      Wafaa initiated this yahoo group on July 18, 2005, which means this group's age is
      seven years and one day, unbelievable how fast it passed.

      Don't you think that this is a good time for those of you who have not contacted
      Wafaa for a long time to contact her?

      Since she started this group, Wafaa' has phoned most of us numerous times even
      those of you overseas!  Let's surprise her this week.

      She can be reached at tel: 1 (617) 628-2483, fax: 1 (617) 864-6328 or at
      SKYPE IDs: w.alnatheema  and INEAS_Cambridge

      Best Regards,
      Richard Sullivan
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IRAQHistory
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com