1134Removing Subscribers' Email Addresses

  • May Roberts
    Jul 19 8:12 AM

      Dear Amr, Barbara and Jawad:

      I hope this note finds you well.

      Please let us know if you are reading this group's emails and
      wish to continue being part of it.

      We have not heard from you, Barbara, for over 1.5 years.

      For nearly a year, we received no emails from you, Jawad,
      hoping that you and your family are all fine in Iraq. Your yahoo
      address is on this list, has it changed?

      As for you, Amr, and since the Egyptian crises, we never received
      any emails from you.  We understand that this may have
      lessen your interest in this group's subject matter, but we appreciate receiving one or two confirmations per year
      from subscribers

      If you don't wish to respond to this note for whatever
      reason, feel free to remove your address from
      this list by sending an email to
      IRAQHistory-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Otherwise, I will remove your addresses on July 25.

      Kind Regards,
      May Roberts
      http://iraqshistory.blogspot.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic