Register for Wetland Conference Feb 16-17 in Wisconsin
Register today for Wisconsin Wetlands Association’s 16th Annual Wetlands Conference, Wetlands in the Landscape, Feb. 16-17, 2011 in Baraboo , WI .
Register by Jan. 14th and save!! “Early Bird” registration rates are good through Friday, January 14th. WWA has worked hard to keep this conference affordable. This year’s early bird fees are the same as they were for our 2008 conference.
This year’s conference features:
· A special Wetland Buffers Symposium with keynote presentation by landscape ecologist Dr. Lenore Fahrig.
· Banquet presentation by Dr. Carl Safina, marine ecologist, award-winning author, and founding president of the Blue Ocean Institute.
· Oral sessions featuring the latest in wetland research and management techniques.
· Wetland field trips and working groups.
· Great opportunities to network with wetland colleagues and friends.
Visit www.wisconsinwetlands.org/2011registration.htm to register today.
We are also still seeking conference sponsors and exhibitors. Click here for more information.
Do you have a product, service, or craft that you’d like to promote, all while supporting WWA’s wetland conservation programs? Donate to our silent auction fundraiser! Click here for more information about how to donate.
Happy New Year from Wisconsin Wetlands Association.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Outreach Programs Director
Wisconsin Wetlands Association
222 S Hamilton St #1
Madison, WI 53703
Register today for our 16th Annual Wetland Conference, Wetlands in the Landscape, Feb. 16-17, 2011, in Baraboo , Wisconsin . More information at http://www.wisconsinwetlands.org/2011conference.htm.