RE: [IORCA] 3 6 9 MTB party at Seven Oaks June 8Th

  • RICK BLACKFORD
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      2 person teams only for the 9hr race.
      To: IORCA@yahoogroups.com
      From: ksedore@...
      Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 21:36:08 -0500
      Subject: [IORCA] 3 6 9 MTB party at Seven Oaks June 8Th

      Things are shaping up nicely for the 3 6 9 MTB party on June 8th. The

      spring rains were kind to Seven Oaks this year and the single track is

      looking good. As it stands now plan on 7+ mile laps. We've got a ton of

      great sponsors stepping up with lots of swag and prizes so everyone should

      leave with something.

      Race details

      9hr.

      Racing starts at 10am sharp and your last lap must be completed by 7pm.

      Registration will be day of only and opens at 8am. Three classes available

      .Men's solo, women's solo and team open. Choose carefully. Solo entry $35.

      $50 per team. Payout in solo to top finishers based on attendance. Prizes

      to top team finishers.

      6hr.

      Racing starts at 1pm and your last lap must be completed by 7pm.

      Registration is day of only and opens at 8am. Registration will close 15min

      prior to race start. All recon laps must be completed by 10am. No pre-laps

      after the 9hr has started. Men's solo and women's solo only. No team

      category. $35 entry fee. Payout to top finishers based on attendance.

      3hr.

      Racing starts at 4pm and your last lap must be completed by 7pm.

      Registration is day of only and opens at 8am. Registration will close 15min

      prior to race start. All recon laps must be completed by 10am. No pre-laps

      after the 9hr has started. Men's solo and women's solo only. No team

      category. $35 entry fee. Payout to top finishers based on attendance.

      The race will be staged from the top of the ski hill this year. A water

      source will not be available. We will do our best to keep a water jug full

      for the racers but please don't count on it. Come prepared.

      After racing concludes please plan on sticking around for the after party.

      We'll feed, water and entertain you. Bring a tent because Seven Oaks is

      offering free camping to racers on Saturday night. Please respect their

      property and follow campground rules http://www.sevenoaksrec.com/

      pdf/campground-rules.pdf.

      More details will come as the race gets closer. Please feel free to email

      with any questions I have not addressed here. Ksedore@...