MTB Racing in KS

  • Aaron Apel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Hello all ye Iowa folks Aaron Apel from Manhattan KS here:

      Just want to extend and invitation to all you to a MTB race happen down
      this way on May 19th/

      Join us at the Fancy Creek State Park for the Kansas State Mountain Bike
      Championships on May 19th. All riders and levels of experience are
      welcome and encouraged.

      Registration will be on-site and closes 15 minutes before the first race
      but you can also preregister this year at Bikereg.com. Camping is
      available for those who would like to make a weekend of it and be
      on-site the night before.

      This year we have over $3000 in cash and prize payouts. We once again
      have a great set of sponsors. Big Poppi Bicycle Co heads up the list but
      don't forget the likes of Kali Helmets, Geax Tires, GIANT, Endura, Cat
      Eye, Finish Line, Serfas, Hydrapak, and of course all the Tallgrass
      Brewing Co. BEER one could ever want post race.

      New this year we will have a SPIT FIRE PIG ROAST with all the fixens of
      course included on your race fee!!!!!

      Check out the details at the events website:
      www.bigpoppibikes.com/dirtylittlesecret
      <http://www.bigpoppibikes.com/dirtylittlesecret>

      Looking forward to seeing all of you this year and let me know if you
      have any questions!!!

      -Aaron A
      Promoter Dirty Little Secret