Re: [IORCA] Re: Don't let the weather deter you!

  • Michael Maney
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      The race results with times can be found at Race splitter.com and the
      up-to-date IMBCS series standings can be found in the "files" section of
      the IORCA yahoo group page.
      Mike
      On May 12, 2013 8:44 AM, "Landon Beachy" <lbeachy@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
      > Turned out to be great weather and race.
      > Thanks,
      > Landon Beachy
      >
      > --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > A note from our Race Director:
      > >
      > > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect"
      > for
      > > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
      > > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
      > > Johnson
      > >
      > > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
      > > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
      > >
      > > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
      > > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated
      > too!!!
      > >
      > > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
      > > whichever applies [?]
      > >
      > > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
      > >
      > > Karmen Woelber

    • Karmen Woelber
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        Landon,
        Results are available at Racesplitter.com. If you have questions about
        race results Alan can help you more ajohnson@...
        Glad you were able to make it up here!
        Karmen