Re: [IORCA] Re: Don't let the weather deter you!

  • Katherine Roccasecca
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      The Ingawanis races use Racesplitter.com which posts the results immediately.

      Cat 3 is here: http://racesplitter.com/races/6B89FF1FF
      The noon race is here: http://racesplitter.com/races/71E2089C8

      For the noon race, you will need to set the Filter and Split drop-down menus appropriately to get accurate results.

      - Katherine

      On May 12, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Landon Beachy wrote:

      > Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
      > Turned out to be great weather and race.
      > Thanks,
      > Landon Beachy
      >
      > --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > A note from our Race Director:
      > >
      > > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect" for
      > > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
      > > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
      > > Johnson
      > >
      > > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
      > > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
      > >
      > > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
      > > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated too!!!
      > >
      > > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
      > > whichever applies [?]
      > >
      > > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
      > >
      > > Karmen Woelber

    • Michael Maney
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        The race results with times can be found at Race splitter.com and the
        up-to-date IMBCS series standings can be found in the "files" section of
        the IORCA yahoo group page.
        Mike
        On May 12, 2013 8:44 AM, "Landon Beachy" <lbeachy@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
        > Turned out to be great weather and race.
        > Thanks,
        > Landon Beachy
        >
        > --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > A note from our Race Director:
        > >
        > > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect"
        > for
        > > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
        > > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
        > > Johnson
        > >
        > > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
        > > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
        > >
        > > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
        > > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated
        > too!!!
        > >
        > > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
        > > whichever applies [?]
        > >
        > > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
        > >
        > > Karmen Woelber

      • Karmen Woelber
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2013
          Landon,
          Results are available at Racesplitter.com. If you have questions about
          race results Alan can help you more ajohnson@...
          Glad you were able to make it up here!
          Karmen