Re: Don't let the weather deter you!

  • Landon Beachy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
      Turned out to be great weather and race.
      Thanks,
      Landon Beachy

      --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:

      > A note from our Race Director:
      >
      > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect" for
      > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
      > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
      > Johnson
      >
      > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
      > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
      >
      > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
      > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated too!!!
      >
      > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
      > whichever applies [?]
      >
      > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
      >
      > Karmen Woelber

    • Katherine Roccasecca
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        The Ingawanis races use Racesplitter.com which posts the results immediately.

        Cat 3 is here: http://racesplitter.com/races/6B89FF1FF
        The noon race is here: http://racesplitter.com/races/71E2089C8

        For the noon race, you will need to set the Filter and Split drop-down menus appropriately to get accurate results.

        - Katherine

        On May 12, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Landon Beachy wrote:

        > Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
        > Turned out to be great weather and race.
        > Thanks,
        > Landon Beachy
        >
        > --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > A note from our Race Director:
        > >
        > > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect" for
        > > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
        > > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
        > > Johnson
        > >
        > > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
        > > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
        > >
        > > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
        > > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated too!!!
        > >
        > > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
        > > whichever applies [?]
        > >
        > > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
        > >
        > > Karmen Woelber

      • Michael Maney
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2013
          The race results with times can be found at Race splitter.com and the
          up-to-date IMBCS series standings can be found in the "files" section of
          the IORCA yahoo group page.
          Mike
          On May 12, 2013 8:44 AM, "Landon Beachy" <lbeachy@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Have the results from last Sunday been posted anywhere?
          > Turned out to be great weather and race.
          > Thanks,
          > Landon Beachy
          >
          > --- In IORCA@yahoogroups.com, Karmen Woelber <karmen@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > A note from our Race Director:
          > >
          > > "Well even though the weather looks like it will be less than "perfect"
          > for
          > > Sundays race I am still expecting a great event- doesn't hurt that our
          > > venue has a heated building either.... #racer/spectatorfriendly" -- Alan
          > > Johnson
          > >
          > > That is right - a heated building for registration, results, a bathroom.
          > > Spectators can be in and out of there to stay cozy as well.
          > >
          > > Bike Tech Prizes & SWAG !!!
          > > Doughy Joey's pasta to warm your insides is being graciously donated
          > too!!!
          > >
          > > We are looking forward to hosting you so come on down, up, or over
          > > whichever applies [?]
          > >
          > > http://www.ingawanismtb.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > Karmen Woelber

        • Karmen Woelber
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2013
            Landon,
            Results are available at Racesplitter.com. If you have questions about
            race results Alan can help you more ajohnson@...
            Glad you were able to make it up here!
            Karmen