WWP Circuit Race Last Call

  • Steven Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      Final reminder that preregistration along with preregistration pricing ends
      tonight at 10pm Central. The prize list for schwag and primes keeps growing
      thanks to ClimbIowa, Rassmussen, and Northern Lights pizza. Looking forward
      to another beautiful day in WWP with everyone.

      I would also like to extend a big thank you to Izaak Walton League for the
      use of their parking lot for the day even though they have had lots of
      problems with people abusing it to go ride on the trail. Please take the
      time to clean up your space before leaving and show them that we do know
      how to take care of things. Thanks.

      Event Flyer ->
      https://www.usacycling.org/events/getflyer.php?permit=2013-2233

      Online Registration -> https://www.usacycling.org/register/2013-2233

      Steven D. Robinson
      Skype: WackoRobie
      GTalk: steven@...
      -------
      "Cycling, while generally pleasurable, is ultimately all about pain and
      suffering at the sharp end of competition." -Dr. Stephen Cheung, Ph.D.