FS: '02 Cdale Scalpel 2000 XL

  • Lee Venteicher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I'm going to put this up on ebay - but hopefully somebody will want to
      buy this locally so I don't have to box it up and ship it out...I'm
      asking $1150 (local only) - if you are interested let me know right
      away so the auction hasn't ended.

      I'm selling my 2002 Cannondale Scalpel 2000 dual suspension mountain
      bike since I have ridden it less than 2 dozen times and I could use the
      money to pay for some more road races this summer.

      It is an XL (I'm 6'3"). The bike features an XTR rear derailleur, XT
      shifters, Magura Marta disc brakes, a Fox rear shock and Headshok Fatty
      front shock (both with lockout). It will come with a standard
      non-tubeless wheelset with double-butted spokes and sealed cartridge
      hubs. It has a titanium-railed saddle, lightweight seatpost, 2x9
      crank, etc. The chain has only one ride on it and the bike is is good
      shape.

      I'll also throw in a shock pump (works ok - but not perfect), a remote
      lockout for the rear shock, and a brand new set of disc brake pads
      (maybe some other extras too...)

      You can see a picture at:
      http://leev.home.mchsi.com/scalpel.JPG

      Again, I'm asking $1150 for everything. The bike alone retailed for
      $3000 new. You can email or call me if you or a friend is interested
      (phone is 319-351-5321). I'm located in Iowa City if you want to check
      out the bike. Thanks for reading.

      Lee Venteicher.