Nav Srajan means Renaissance as I was told by Mr Sajid Ali Hussain of NRO. As the name suggests, this grp was created in Jan07 after I was elected ULR NRO with the MAX votes, with the objective of recreating the IOOA Body coinciding with our attempt (myself with Mukul Kumar, Secy NR & the 73 other ULRs of NR) to inject a new life into IOOA NR when we defeated the "sitting MLA" of NR- name for all IOOA leaders who continue to remain in power for self interests! I believe if we can change one region why not others? WE CAN IF ONLY PEOPLE COME FORWARD"
Steps to change IOOA
1. S = Share information with others--> Have information..share it with others.
2. A = Ask-> ask to know more..the whys & the whats. Pressurise the others into action. Do not allow others to fool you.
3. K = Know what's going on--> you know when others share. Knowledge allows you to think CLEARLY/BETTER.
4. T=Think ->Information makes you think and ask questions. If you think then you can do what is right.
5. A= Act--> when you start thinking.. action will happen. Action is automatic fall out of thinking... only a matter of time...
The objectives of this group are:
1. Having constructive discussions on issues concerning IOCL. [Avoid Criticising management destructively or fomenting dissent.]
2. To share all information.
3. To foster a culture of Group Thinking and Pooling of ideas.
4. To build a better IOOA and thereby IOCL.
'The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable one persists in thinking to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.'- George Bernard Shaw in "Man and Superman".
'We can count how many seeds are there in a single Apple,But we can never count how many apples are there in the single seed that we sow'
- Employment and Work
- Feb 18, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.