No activity in last 7 days
This is a group designed to support midwifery legislation in Indiana. The purpose of this group is to quickly inform supporters of rallies, letter writing campaigns to legislators,letters to the editor, and other supportive measures as the midwifery bill progresses through the state house. The Indiana Midwifery Taskforce has been working on legislation for midwives in Indiana since 1993. Currently, a bill will be filed this year to provide licensure for CPMs. This list will keep you informed as progress is made and give you suggestions about what you can do to promote the bill.
- Oct 23, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.