feb activities reminder

  • Ernest Isaacs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      SANGHA HIKE. Sun, Feb 26, 1 pm. Come on a walk across Hoffman Marsh at
      Point Isabel. Flat, 3 miles, with views of the beautiful marsh, the bay,
      birds, etc. We will stop for some meditation, bring a snack to share.
      Rain cancels. Head north on hwy 80 east from Berkeley, exit onto hwy 580
      west in Albany. After a mile, exit at Central Avenue. Turn left at the
      top of the bridge, then turn right on Rydin Road at the stop sign. Go to
      the end of the road and park. Ernie 965-8183.