Any interest in May 1st field trip?

  • Brian Herriott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi Gang,

      I'm organizing a potential field trip to get us off and running.  The date is Saturday, May 1st, just a little over 3 weeks from now.  Is there any interest and/or availability to do this?  I'm thinking the Little Red Schoolhouse Nature Center in Willow Springs would be lots of fun.  We should find a good number of spring migrants.  We would start at 8am and finish at 11am, with a picnic lunch immediately following.  I'll provide Drinks and Cookies!!

      Please respond if you're interested.  If we get at least 4 or 5 that want to go, I'll put it up on the site and announce on IBET.  If not enough can make it, we'll just wait until summer/early fall when we should have more members.

      Cheers,
      Brian Herriott
      ILYB Adult Coordinator