22Todays trip

  • Brian Herriott
    Jul 24, 2010
      Hi all
      I haven't heard from trip leader as to whether trip has been cancelled but it sounds like weather is bad enough to prevent most from going.  I apologize if you have been waiting for word regarding the trip.  Please stay home if roads are bad ( a little late I know)
      Cheers
      Brian

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2010, at 6:53 AM, Brian Herriott <wrybill@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Just wanted to remind you that we have our next ILYB field trip to Kane County next Saturday the 24th from 8am-12pm.  Please RSVP to me soon if you intend on going.  Wish I could be there, it is going to be a great trip!  Parental permission forms are available on our website under the 'Field Trips' tab within the trip description.  They can be scanned and emailed back to me.

      Thanks!
      Brian Herriott
      ILYB Adult Coordinator