17IBET: Art exhibit by Illinois Young Birder

  • Brian Herriott
    May 30, 2010
      Hi all,

      I wanted to draw your attention yet again to the Illinois Young Birder website at www.illinoisyoungbirders.org to view some of the artwork of 12 year old Nandu Dubey of Grayslake, IL.  There is a link to an invitation to this art show which is on view from now until June 30th.  Please click on the tab Photos & Art to view this information plus a few of his drawings.  There is also a special reception on Sunday, June 13th, from 1pm-2:30pm.  This is taking place at the visitor's center at the Volo Bog State Natural Area in Ingleside, IL.

      We have several other budding bird artists and photographers in Illinois Young Birders and I hope to showcase some of their work on the website in the future.  Please come support Nandu on Sunday, June 13th from 1pm to 2:30pm at Volo Bog.

      Cheers,
      Brian Herriott
      ILYB Adult Coordinator
      IOS Board Member